Eighth Avenue Place is more than just another office tower complex: it is a marvel of architectural and sustainable design, boasting some of the best tenant amenities and services in Calgary.
- Angled, sloped walls create a shifting palette of light, reflection and experience
- Canada’s first certified LEED Platinum office complex of its class
- Superior tenant benefits and amenities
- Main materials: natural stone, stainless steel and glass
- Top quality HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) system
- Thermal energy monitoring and control
- Winter garden and landscaped terraces and plazas facing 9th Avenue
- Unobstructed floor to ceiling views
- Concrete core with structural steel frame, the first high-rise building in Calgary to use this method since Petro Canada tower in 1984
|1,040,000 sq ft.
||840,000 sq ft.
Copyright © 2008 - 2021 EIGHTH AVENUE PLACE . All rights reserved.
- Over 1,880,000 sq ft and 89 floors across both towers
- 9 foot ceilings on all office floors
- 5 Conference Centre Rooms
- 3 floor Fitness Centre
- 60,000 sq ft of retail space on ground and Plus 15 levels
- 25,000 sq foot green roof
- 21 high-speed elevators servicing the East Tower
- 16 high-speed elevators servicing the West Tower
- 2 - 5,000 lb capacity service elevators per tower
- 4 parkade shuttle elevators
- 70' Winter garden and lobby